Current Employment Opportunities
Print Production / Fullfillment
We are an art gallery / retail shop looking for someone who is system minded, has a strong sense of quality, and attention to detail. Our ideal candidate is a neat and organized craftsman who is looking to make an impact in a unique company and be a part of our small team. Apply if you are passionate about helping artists.
- print fulfillment / restock
- assisting / contacting artists with print related matters
- print inventory management (store / online)
- artists support
- cleaning, maintenance, and improvement of the production area, machines, and work flow
- must be proficient in photoshop
- must have printing knowledge and understanding
- must know their way around a spreadsheet
- must have some basic design knowledge
- preferably some experience in a production job setting
- preferably has an understanding of lean principles
- preferably a fan of Nucleus and have attended our shows in the past
- preferably some photo taking and editing knowledge
- Full time
- Tuesday to Saturday 12 - 8pm
- Starting wage $18 / hour
Gallery Preparation Intern
This is a non-paid internship, however we do offer school credit (if applicable), store discounts, recommendation letters, resume and portfolio assistance. Interns are only required a minimum of 10 hours per week for a total of 150 hours. The duration of internships may vary based on individual schedules.
- Assisting the gallery curator in preparing the gallery for exhibitions and events.
- Hands-on work with artwork. Hanging, wrapping, and taking down exhibitions.
- Help with our gift shop and a variety of other events, gallery, and shop related tasks.
- Passionate about working hands-on with gallery artwork.
- Friendly and works well in a team environment.
- Organized, punctual, and strong desire for quality and excellent customer service.
- Eager to learn.