Current Employment Opportunities
Gallery Preparation Intern This is a non-paid internship, however we do offer school credit (if applicable), store discounts, recommendation letters, resume and portfolio assistance. Interns are only required a minimum of 10 hours per week for a total of 150 hours. The duration of internships may vary based on individual schedules.
- Assisting the gallery curator in preparing the gallery for exhibitions and events.
- Hands-on work with artwork. Hanging, wrapping, and taking down exhibitions.
- Help with our gift shop and a variety of other events, gallery, and shop related tasks.
- Passionate about working hands-on with gallery artwork.
- Friendly and works well in a team environment.
- Organized, punctual, and strong desire for quality and excellent customer service.
- Eager to learn.
If you are qualified and are interested in our internship, please fill out the application and email your resume to .