Order by December 14 for DOMESTIC US / Order by December 4 for INTERNATIONAL
I Lost My Body Panel / Signing with director Jérémy Clapin
February 7, 2020
Opening Reception / Feb 7, 5:00PM - 8:00PM
Netflix and Nucleus present a one night special presentation and exhibit of the Oscar nominated, Cannes and Annecy Award winning film, I Lost My Body. Director and Writer Jérémy Clapin will curate a presentation exclusively for Gallery Nucleus and will be sharing insights from the production and some behind the scenes work on the film. Select production art from the film will also be on display and a limited number of The Art of I Lost My Body book will be available for the event.
*Includes a FREE copy of the I Lost My Body art book
(while supplies last)
Please RSVP on Eventbrite HERE
writer/director Jérémy Clapin
6:00 - 8:00 Artist Discussion Panel / Presentation / Q & A
8:00 - 9:00 Book Signing
- Please plan to arrive early to receive a free copy of I Lost My Body art book for signing.
- Books are available on a first come first served basis while supplies last.
- Due to time constraints, each attendee is allowed only 2 signing items per person. Artists will not be doing sketches.
- Seating is also first come first serve. Standing room available!
- Walk-ins welcome as long as the gallery is not at full capacity
ABOUT I LOST MY BODY
In a Parisian laboratory, a severed hand escapes its unhappy fate and sets out to reconnect with its body. During a hair-raising escapade across the city, the extremity fends off pigeons and rats alike to reunite with pizza boy Naoufel. Its memories of Naoufel and his love for librarian Gabrielle may provide answers about what caused the hand's separation, and a poetic backdrop for a possible reunion between the three. Based on Guillaume Laurant's novel "Happy Hand."
No event pieces are currently available to display.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
1445 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Portland OR, 97214