Farewell to the Falls
August 6, 2016 - August 21, 2016
Opening Reception / Aug 6, 5:00PM - 9:00PM
*UPDATE: Online preview of artwork will not be released until Sunday 8/7*
Cosplay is highly encouraged! Open to the Public, All Ages Welcome, No RSVP needed.
OPENING RECEPTION HIGHLIGHTS
- First 100 people in line will be able to get in early and get their book signed by Alex Hirsch and Special Guest, Rob Renzetti. NO SAVING SPACES FOR FRIENDS/FAMILY, NO EXCEPTIONS! IF you are not physically there at the time we start counting, you will NOT be included as part of the first 100. In order to receive a bracelet for the signing, the first 100 people must EITHER purchase their Gravity Falls merchandise in our store OR if you bring an outside book for signing, it will be subject to a $10 fee.
- Limit 2 signed items per person
- Journal #3 will be on sale while supplies last
- Gravity Falls related merchandise will be available for sale once the show opens (not before).
- Signing scheduled from 4p-5pm.
- Media/VIP Preview Hour from 5p-6p. Doors open to the public at 6pm.
- Complimentary refreshments available
210 E. Main Street
Alhambra, CA 91801
Parking structures can be found all along Main St. See Map below
Abigail Dela Cruz
Brian and Kevin Stanton
Jason Ritter (voice of Dipper)
John and Miho Aoshima
Some artwork may be paid for in installments. Please for details.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
2916 NE Alberta Street
Portland OR, 97211