December 12, 2020 - January 3, 2021
Opening Reception / Dec 12, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
**In-person opening reception has been cancelled due to recent surge in Covid cases, please contact us at [email protected] to view artwork by appointment. Thank you **
Jon Klassen, Victor Dubrovsky, and Natasha Fadeeva present their newest work in a wintertime exhibition that will bring warmth to all.
- There will be an opening reception from 6 - 9pm.
- Only 15 people will be admitted into the STORE at a time.
- Only 30 people will be admitted into the GALLERY at a time.
- Admission is FREE. RSVPs will be required to attend the opening reception. RSVP HERE
- Go HERE for our COVID protocols.
ABOUT JON KLASSEN
Jon Klassen is the creator of the #1 New York Times bestseller I Want My Hat Back, which was named a Theodor Seuss Geisel Honor Book, a New York Times Book Review Best Illustrated Children’s Book of the Year, and a Publishers Weekly Best Children’s Book of the Year. He returned with another hat and another thief in This Is Not My Hat, which won the Caldecott Medal became a New York Times bestseller.
ABOUT VICTOR DUBROVSKY and NATASHA FADEEVA
Victor and Natasha are a husband and wife team living in Russia that specialize in creating unique needle felted animals.
Some artwork may be paid for in installments. Please for details.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
2916 NE Alberta Street
Portland OR, 97211