Created by Craig McCracken!
May 6, 2023 - May 21, 2023
Opening Reception / May 13, 5:00PM - 8:00PM
Take an in-depth look at his creative process, and see how his original concepts have evolved into the shows we all know and love.
In addition to the exhibition, we will also be hosting a live interview with Craig on Saturday, May 13th.
- On display at 210 East Main St. Alhambra CA 91801
- On display starting from Saturday May 6 until May 21
- FREE admission, No RSVP (except reception on May 13), all ages welcome (ticketed on May 13 only)
- Craig McCracken Panel and Reception May 13 (details below)
- Select original drawings will be available for sale
- Art will be available in person Saturday May 6 at 5:00pm PT
- Art will be available to the general public online Sunday, May 7 at 12:01am PT
- For access to an early online pre-sale of the exhibition May 5, sign up on our PATREON
- Event exclusives to be released on opening night in person only
ARTIST INTERVIEW / PANEL (Saturday May 13, 2023)
- Saturday May 13, 3:00pm - 5:00pm PT
- Craig will be talking about his career and taking questions from the audience in this moderated panel
- $15 per person, limit 2 E-Tickets per person. Non refundable, non transferable
- Only 120 seats available
- E-Ticket includes gallery viewing, a panel seat, signing w/ Craig, and FREE exclusive exhibition poster (while supplies last)
- E-Tickets go on sale on April 18th 12PM PST via Eventbrite, HERE
- Attendees will be admitted into the gallery starting around 2pm
- Panel attendees will have priority in the signing line
OPENING RECEPTION (Saturday May 13, 2023)
- Saturday May 13, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
- Craig will be signing and greeting fans. (2 items per person, outside items are allowed)
- E-Tickets available in hourly blocks. Do not purchase more than one time block, we will refund any multiple time block purchases.
- $10 per person, limit 2 E-Tickets per person
- E-Ticket includes gallery viewing, signing w/ Craig, and a FREE exclusive exhibition poster (while supplies last)
- E-Tickets go on sale on April 18th at 12PM PST via Eventbrite, HERE
EVENT EXCLUSIVE POSTER
*FREE show poster for opening night guests, panel guests, and with purchase of any artwork from the exhibition. (while supplies last)
*This poster is not available for purchase
ABOUT CRAIG MCCRACKEN
Craig McCracken (born March 31, 1971) is an American animator, writer, producer, director, storyboard artist, and designer known for creating the Cartoon Network's The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Disney Channel and Disney XD's Wander Over Yonder and Netflix's Kid Cosmic.
Regarded as "one of the most successful creators of episodic comedy cartoons", his style was "at the forefront of a second wave of innovative, creator-driven television animation" in the 1990s, along with that of other animators such as Genndy Tartakovsky, and has been credited as "a staple of American modern animated television".
Craig McCracken has been interested in drawing and animation since the age of three. Some of his sources of inspiration are Japanese anime, Super Friends (1973), Pee-wee's Playhouse (1986) and Little Golden Books. After briefly considering a career as a comic book illustrator, McCracken studied animation at Cal Arts in LA.
Some artwork may be paid for in installments. Please for details.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
2916 NE Alberta Street
Portland OR, 97211